Saturday 17 January 2009

Cloth Nappy Review: Bumgenius v3.0


Value for money: *****

Ease of use: *****
Fit and containment: *****
Comfort: *****
Overall: ***** 

I've just tried out our first Bumgenius V3 and I love it!! It's the fab Ribbit bright green colour and looks great. I've only used 2 part nappies before and I can't get over how slim fitting the BG is!

Henry has done a nice big poo in it too which was completely contained. I love the airflow wraps for containment and was dubious about pockets as there's only one layer of protection from an explosion, but it coped fantastically!!

I want to get a few more now as they're particularly good for out and about.  You just stuff them when they come out of the wash and they're as easy as disposables!

Gotta get some BabyLegs now to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment